NFP Resource acknowledges the copyright of the resources listed here. The views expressed are those of the content generator and do not necessarily reflect the views of NFP Resource.
Finance & Funding
- Best practice for not-for-profits: Getting meaningful insights from your finance systems without breaking the bank. – webinar (GRANT THORNTON/APROVALMAX)
- Auckland Region Funding Directory 2021 (ANCAD)
- Tier 4 reporting – an overview – webinar (DIA CHARITIES)
- How to detect and prevent fraud – webinar (DIA CHARITIES)
- Protect your organisation from terrorism financing – webinar (DIA CHARITIES)
- Good practice in Grant Management and Reporting – webinar (DIA CHARITIES)
- Annual Reporting – An Overview for Tier 3 and 4 Charities – webinar (DIA CHARITIES)
- Minimum Categories in the Performance Report (for Tier 3 and 4 Charities) – webinar (DIA CHARITIES)
- New Financial Reporting for Accountants of Small Charities – webinar (DIA CHARITIES)
- Reporting Timeline for Tier 3 and Tier 4 Charities – brochure (DIA CHARITIES)
- Annual Return Checklist for Small Charities – brochure (DIA CHARITIES)
- Xero accounting software – discounted for charities (XERO)
- Charities in New Zealand – A legal handbook (PARRYFIELD)
- Social Enterprises in New Zealand – A legal handbook (PARRYFIELD)
- Churches in Aotearoa New Zealand – Legal Handbook (PARRYFIELD)
- Volunteer Management Handbook (CREATIVE NZ – 2014)
Seeds Podcast – Interviews with inspiring people in the NFP Sector
Guides from TECHSOUP:
- On-demand guide – Microsoft teams for everyday use.
- On-demand guide – Innovation for beginners.
- On-demand guide – How to choose a new information system.
- What every not-for-profit should expect from MS 365
- Other Guides
Governance NZ has introduced a series of short online learning videos. Topics include: Effective Meeting Procedures; Effective Minute Taking; Getting Board Ready; Governance, Boards and Directorships